What measures have we taken to ensure staff and patient safety?
- Increased appointment length, to reduce the number of patients/staff in the practice at any time
- To ensure that a visit to practice is necessary, all appointments are triaged prior to your visit
- Full PPE worn at all times by staff
- Perspex screens at our reception and dispensing desks.
- Home delivery of spectacles/contact lenses when possible
- All equipment in our examination room is thoroughly disinfected between patients
- All display spectacles are disinfected following contact with each patient
Please read before visiting our practice
We have made some adjustments to ensure patient safety in our practice and to reduce risk of infection for both our patients and our staff.
- We kindly request that you call before visiting so that we can book you an appointment; even if it is just for a repair/adjustment to your glasses.
- We request that you attend your appointment alone, unless it is essential that you attend with carer or family member.
- If you have access to gloves and a mask/face covering please wear these to your appointment.
- When you enter the practice please make use of our station to sanitize your hands.
- If you take prescribed medications, please bring a list or prescription copy to your appointment
We understand that these measures are less convenient for everyone, but maintaining safe social distancing and reducing risk of infection is our priority in these times.